Sunday, June 5, 2011

Playground time

Boy, for early June, the weather has just been absolutely beautiful around here! So of course, that means we have to hit up the park that we know. Sorry I don't have any pictures of Natalie. I was the one with the camera, and I was in charge of following Grant around, so I only got pictures of him!


He met this dog and kept calling him "Sky" after our neighbors dog of the same name. He loves dogs, but he never touches them. It's kind of funny.


Grant also started using actual playground equipment for the first time that I've seen. Mommy was supervising very closely, but he climbed up all by himself. We went down the slide together.


When we were all hanging out in the clubhouse, we saw an awesome dust devil develop over the softball field. This is a great pic- but it looked even better just before this. I'm such a weather weenie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers