Saturday, August 6, 2011

Uncle Steve and the fam visit Massachusetts

Unfortunately last year at Christmas, a big snowstorm cancelled Uncle Steve, Aunt Jeanne, Megan, Hannah, and Ryan's visit from Maryland.  So we haven't seen them in a WHOLE year!  So we were all really excited to see them in August...


First, since there are just TOO many Bailey cousins now, and they're mostly all ... well, like GoGo and Ryan, massively tall....  we had to move to a more spacious location for the group photo.  I took about 10 pictures and this was the best one, ha ha.  Yes, Natalie is in her pajamas.  I know 20 years from now I'm going to be mad about that. 


Then we went in the backyard and snapped a few pics of Bean with his beautiful granddaughters.  Natalie and Madison are giving some sass. 


Next up was Grammi and her baby boys.  Ryan is a sophomore in high school, if you can believe that.  He's almost Todd's height (6'4").  GoGo is starting at Mass Maritime Academy and playing football there this fall.  Seth is my big goofball Godson, and one of Natalie's favorite people in the world.  Please note:  This is the first time EVER that Ryan has held a baby. 


We like to get outdoors when we're down at Grammi and Bean's house.  Neither kid wanted to ride the trike, and I didn't want to carry it, so I just hopped on here.


We also like to go to the pond.  Or rather, Daddy and Natalie like to go to the pond.  It's too cold for Mommy and Grant doesn't like sand or cold water.  He gets that from me.  I just have to say here... look at my nearly-40-year-old husband's hot bod!  CrossFit rocks.


Big Boy was having a blast with Daddy and Uncle Steve.  His face cracks me up in this picture.  I think Uncle Steve thought he might be getting some cake here...


Natalie also is VERY into makeup and nails these days.  She is such a girlie girl, or at least more so than I was at that age.  I love it!  Here, cousin Megan did her nails and I did some of her makeup, which you can see in the picture below.


I'm pretty sure I can never let her out of the house when she is a teenager.  I absolutely love this picture of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers