Monday, December 5, 2011

Shout Out

I just want to give a shout out to Delta Air Lines, who dealt with our annoying peanut allergy so nicely this past weekend, even though we are all non-revs and aren't supposed to ask for special treatment.  On the way to Cincinnati for my grandma's 100th birthday party (more on that later...), they chose not to serve peanuts to everyone on the plane.  I mean, this was after a 4 hour delay that made us a half hour late to my Grandma's party, so the least they could do was not kill my kid, but I digress... On the flight back, they didn't serve peanuts AND they made a special announcement on the PA that my little guy had a severe allergy!  I kind of felt like a celebrity.  That plus the Woodford Reserve made that flight a lot less stressful.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers