Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wegman's trip

They recently opened up a new Wegman's in Northborough, which is a pretty good drive for just going to a grocery store, but Wegman's is so wonderful that we had to make the trip.  They even sell beer, liquor, unique fruits and vegetables, and grassfed beef!  My favorite that we bought was some rambutan.  I forgot to take a picture, so I stole this one off the internet...


We also bought a cherimoya, which wasn't as tasty as the rambutan.


Natalie wouldn't make a serious face when we were driving them around in the "car" cart.  Looks more like a UPS truck to me, but anyway...  she kept making this face and it was cracking me up!  Please don't ask why my kids are indoors and still wearing coats and hats!  At least Grant is representing with that hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers