Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Todd and Natalie dyed Easter eggs this year, for the first time.  Grant wasn't really interested, and I was on the phone most of that morning with my brother- my parents were in Europe and my grandmother was going downhill, so I missed a lot of this.  I managed to snap a few cute pictures though.  Please note Todd's awesome bib.


Look at the beautiful eggs they dyed!  Todd pointed out to me that next year, I should buy white eggs, and not brown eggs!  Yeah, I'm THAT idiot!


For Easter, we went over to Helen's house in Wilmington.  Uncle Gordie has a super awesome backhoe loader that Grant is OBSESSED with. 


Natalie looked so cute on Easter this year.  Look at her- doesn't she look so big?   And so beautiful!


 I keep telling everyone that I wouldn't even know G was in the picture below if Seth wasn't there pointing to the camera.  He's sitting in the wheel well of a backhoe loader!


Next up was the Easter egg hunt at Nauni's house.  Grant, Seth and Natalie went around the backyard at Nauni and Uncle Gordie's picking up eggs.  Below, Grant spots one in one of his favorite places- in a TIRE!!!!


Natalie and Seth were on the hunt- below they are running around the yard trying to find as many eggs as they can!


After the Easter egg hunt, Grant wanted to go back to the backhoe loader and "drive" around a bit.  The kids just had a blast in here!  Then we had a big Easter dinner and some yummy dessert- Seth's birthday is in April so we had some birthday cake to celebrate.  Talk about stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers