Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kare Bear and Josh's wedding!

Kare Bear got married!!! Kare Bear got married!  Such a fun time down in Savannah- not a fun trip getting down there, but it was just so good to see my Auburn girlies again.

Todd and I got on the Boston-Atlanta flight just fine (using my mom's Delta buddy passes- when will we learn!?)  We got to Atlanta, and went to the Savannah gate, and who do we see?  Ayala!  Sweet!  A bestie on my flight? I'll take it!  Of course... I get on the flight, and Todd doesn't.  Uh oh!

Oh but have no fear!  Claudia to the rescue!  Claudia just so happens to be driving through Atlanta on her way down to Savannah at that very moment!  But the looming questions is... will our bags be in Savannah?  Because that's what Delta in Atlanta is telling us.  Yeah right... but okay, let's just get out of Atlanta and get down to Savannah!

We get a phone call on the way down to Savannah.  It's Ayala and she says, "Hey guess what?  We got your bags!"  Seriously?  Okay, let's party!


The rehearsal dinner was Friday night.  Had a blast, and went to a piano bar afterward.  Good times.  At the actual rehearsal dinner, there was a firework display, and everyone patted Josh on the back and told him well done for setting up the fireworks.


Todd and I walked around on Saturday, had a big breakfast at the Cobblestone Cafe, and I seriously considered getting on this boat and taking it for a spin.


Kare Bear looked classic and stunning, as we knew she would, at her wedding on Saturday evening.  It was at this really cool place that looked almost like an old barn.  Very cool.  Here she is, above, dancing with her new husband Josh.  I can't figure out why I didn't get any front shots of the two of them.  Darn open bar...


There was a photo booth, which is by far, the coolest wedding reception fun I have ever had.  Claudia, Ayala and I snapped a few shots of us dressed up in the silly props.


And of course, here we all are- Missy, Stacki, Kelly, Kim, me, and Ayala with our Kare Bear!  If you're wondering about the gang symbols... let's just say, it's a Zeta thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers