Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mommy's Birthday

I'm getting to the point in my life where I'd just be totally ok with skipping over my birthday. Sure, I love cake, and having my family take me out to dinner, as they did this year by taking me to the Sherborn Inn, but another year older?  No thanks!  But unfortunately, the kids LOVE birthdays. They love giving gifts (especially Natalie) and they LOVE cupcakes and ice cream. So I can't ignore my birthday.


And of course, they want to help me open EVERY birthday present.  Here they are helping me open my BRAND SPANKING NEW pair of purple inov-8 f-lite 230s! YES!  I've been wanting these babies for a couple of years now.  So happy.  I also got a great new Pats shirt, and Natalie made me a heart necklace out of fuse beads.  You can see I'm wearing it in the picture below.  I also got a bracelet (see it in the picture above!)


Hooray for cupcakes and ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers