Sunday, December 20, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Have nothing to fear my friends... we were able to catch the new Star Wars movie on the base, in English and in 3D!  I really enjoyed it, but it definitely had some surprises. I tried really hard not to read anything about it before I went to see it so that I would be surprised. It was still good for a few chuckles, too.

Nat decided she wanted to dress up - hey, this is great!  I bought that Halloween costume and now she gets to wear it twice?  Bonus!



THIS Princess Leia entered into a costume contest at the movie theater and wound up winning 3rd place and a $25 gift card to the PX!  She was super excited.


The whole family, including Grumpy Grant, ready to watch Star Wars. Everyone but Mommy is sporting their Star Wars gear.  Get with the program, Mommy!


These two clowns, after spilling a giant tub of popcorn on the floor. Pardon the darkness of these photos!


Get this kid some popcorn and some funny looking glasses, stat!  Yes, that will cure even the worst of moods.  I'm so glad we have a big theater and can watch US movies in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers