Thursday, December 2, 2021

Girls Trip to Los Angeles, CA (Part 3 of 5)

You thought that was enough pictures, but I assure you... it's never enough for Army!


 And so the concert continued, with Taehyung singing "I need you girl" to Natalie.  Or so she wishes. BTS went on to sing a remix of "I Need You" and "Save Me!" 


After Tae serenaded Natalie, he proceeded to pretend he was a flamingo.  


JUNGKOOK.  STOP.  JUST STOP.


Natalie and I were going ballistic when they played Idol! It's one of our favorite songs and definitely one that gets the crowd going.


Bouncy Tae during Idol!


It's ok, I'm in love with my-my myself!  (Full stop - is Namjoon wearing an Iron Man hat?  Is that a throwback to Tae not knowing who Robert Downey, Jr. was??)


I know what I am! I know what I want! I'm never gon' change! I'm never gon' trade! 


YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVIN' MYSELF! Jimin is bringing that energy!


Awww, I purple you too, BTS. Borahae!


Have a seat, please... we know how tired you guys must be!


After Idol, they did their last VCR. But when they came out, Jin was wearing his BT21 character RJ on his head! How cute is that!?! And this is when they sang both Home and Mikrokosmos! 


Yoongi is jamming during Home and I'm certain J-Hope looks like a tourist.


I'm so mad I didn't get a PTD t-shirt from this show. I really want the one Namjoon has on!


Jin was the last man standing during Home (everyone else had gone down to the front stage).


This wasn't my best picture but I am 100% certain Jimin is staring up at us.  Yet all I can focus on is RJ on top of Jin's head!


Mikrokosmos was seriously awesome. They ended all of their shows in the Speak Yourself tour with this song.


Who doesn't love a heck ton of confetti??  You got me. I got you.


They did a final ment after Mikrokosmos, saying their goodbyes to Army.


Jin was SO funny about having RJ on his noggin - he said, "Having turned 30 and then putting this thing on my head it’s a little embarrassing. But I knew you’d like it so I put it on. And then now, having received this special event from you, I know how it feels.  It’s embarrassing but I think I’ll keep on thinking about new things I can do. And I want to say thank you because you always fill me with confidence and you always make me feel confident. I. Love. You. ARMY. Thank you." (Jin actually turned 29 in American years but in Korea, they consider you 1 year old in your first year of life so he is 30 in Korean age.)


The final ment's were so cute and they were so happy and emotional that they were able to play in front of Army again.  Meanwhile, this is the first picture in a series with Yoongi changing his jacket up.


No longer over the shoulder.  Gotta put it back on.


Now Yoongi zips up his jacket. I don't know why I found this so funny, but it was so Mr. Rogers-like to me.


When someone brought the picture of the Hobi Wow meme from Run BTS - J-Hope was totally surprised!


Wide shot view of the ending ment.


Namjoon couldn't hold back the tears during his ending ment. Not only that, but Natalie and I were certain his dog had died.  And so did pretty much everyone around us.

"As you know, we were in this deep tunnel, this deep hole for two years. And we were becoming to forget the reason why we exist, and the job ethics, and the reason why we even started all these things. And, you know, even I had doubts about my reason, why I'm living, why I'm breathing, why I'm doing this thing. And like J-Hope said, I was afraid that if we finally came back on this stage again... what if people don't like us or feel us like it used to be? And for me, what if I got too old to do this, to dance like I was 23 or 25 or like when we were so new and fresh?
But guys, for two years I've been working out (Crowd goes bonkers here). That's right. And that was just for tonight, these four night. And I've been reading books. And through these four nights, I could find out that my doubt has just blown away. I could... I bet, and I can honestly tell you that I got even better. My power has got stronger. I've truly become a stronger, a better man and performer.
So, I don't know how much it'd take to be back on this stage and do this thing, like, you know, since it's a crazy time and period. I don't know when we could come back, but I feel so blessed and grateful that I could do this in this crazy time. These four nights were so precious. I'm grateful (for me). So, through these four nights, I promise that someday (when) we come back, I'll be even better when I'm 30 or 35 or 40, what the fuck.
I love you, and I'm so blessed to have you here. Thank you for being together for this historical night for me, in my lifetime. I'll forever remember this night. I love you."

When he said his "doubt has just blown away" - it honestly sounded like he said his dog had just blown away.  The girl in front of us, who was already crying, started screaming.  Everyone was like, "NOOOOO RAPMON!"  


After the show, we started chatting with the girl behind us and she said, "I think he said his DOUBT was blown away."  DOUBT!  DOUBT!  Yes, his doubt!  Not his dog!  Natalie and I are still laughing about how we thought Namjoon's dog had been blown away! 

Stay tuned for part 4 (the last actual post about the show!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers