Friday, January 8, 2010

Something funny about my kids

I have noticed over the last week that Grant gets really upset whenever we are driving and the car stops (like at a red light or in traffic). It's funny because Natalie was the EXACT same way as a baby. She eventually grew out of it, but I think it's just funny that both of them need to be moving at all times in the car to be happy! I wonder if it has anything to do with being in a canopied car seat, facing backwards, or if it's just because they like the hum/vibration of the engine. It definitely lulls Grant to sleep if we are in the car long enough (and Natalie was the same way... she hasn't slept in the car in months though!) Isn't that funny??? I wonder if all babies are like this, or just mine?

1 comment:

  1. I can't say how other babies are, but I do know that the vibration thing works the same way for our dogs. It lulls them to sleep and acts kind of like a white noise effect. Whenever we stop or slow down to turn, that's when they wake up and look outside to see what's going on!

    ReplyDelete

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers