Thursday, July 22, 2010

Funny Natalieisms

Okay, I have three quick funny things that Natalie has said over the last few days...


1. Maureen lets Natalie bring home a toy every once in a while, but we have to bring it back the next morning. So she let Natalie bring a taggy blanket home one evening this week. The next morning, Todd apparently forgot to grab it, so the following evening, when I saw it in the playroom, I said, "Hey Natalie, is that Miss Maureen's?" And she replied, "Yes... daddy said, 'Crap, we forgot to bring it to Maureen's!'" Nice honey. Real nice. :-)

2. Natalie and Todd were in her room and found a beat up Go Diego, Go sticker when Natalie said, "Oh no, my Diego sticker!" And Todd said, "Yes, it got old and wrinkly." And Natalie said, "Kind of like your forehead!" Ouch!

3. This evening, Todd went to CrossFit after he had put Grant to bed, so it was just Natalie and I. In the middle of dinner, she declared she had to go poopy. It wasn't a pretty scene as she was pretty constipated. TMI, I know, but you need to know that for the rest of the story. Afterwards, I gave her some baby prunes and told her she needed to eat those so her tummy would feel better. Then, we saw our neighbor, Jean, outside with her dog, and Natalie said, "Hi Jean! I'm eating prunes! My poopies were hard!"
That's my girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers