Monday, July 5, 2010

Natalie's 3 year statistics - UNOFFICIAL

Well, I thought I had Natalie's 3 year appointment this past week.  I'm POSITIVE that I called and made the appointment. I specifically remember talking to the woman about how I wanted it AFTER Natalie's birthday party weekend.  But now that I think about it, I think that maybe she said they didn't have the appointment book ready that far in advance and that I would have to call back at some point, which I clearly never did. So her 3 year appointment is actually now at the end of August.  Boo, Mommy.  So Todd and I did the best we could and weighed and measured her at home.

Height: 37 and 3/4 inches (58th percentile, according to about.com's pediatric page, although another page had 67th percent)
Weight: 33.2 lbs (75th percentile)

So that is pretty much on track with how she has always been.  I'll be sure to post the "official" status in late August!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder...I need to call and set Kelsey's appt! Totally would never have remembered otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers