Monday, March 7, 2011

We have a walker!

Boy am I good.  Grant took 2 steps toward me on 2/25, just a few days shy of his 16 month birthday. He took them in the kitchen, between his Exersaucer and the garbage can (I only wrote that so years from now I would remember exactly where it happened!). 

Over the course of that weekend (but before our big sickness outbreak), he progressively took a few more steps here and there.  Then this past weekend, he just took off in the kitchen, walking from the oven over around the island (on the refrigerator side) and then over to the sliding glass door.  And I got it ALL on video! Sweet!

Now even since then, he has just taken off.  He's probably doing about 60/40 walking to crawling ratio.  I would say we definitely have a toddler!  Sniff sniff... not a baby any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers