Tuesday, October 15, 2013

An Oldie But Goodie

Grant gave me this for Mother's Day.  I haven't laughed this hard in a LONG time!




If you can't read it... it says:

"What is your Mommy's Name?  Momm."
"How old is she?  3."
"What does she do for a job?  Actually, she goes to CrossFit."
"When does your Mommy make you laugh?  She makes roast beef, chicken nuggets and banana."
"What do you like to play with your Mommy?  Trucks."

I seriously was in tears laughing so hard.  Momm.  Extra M for magnificent???  And I'm 3... plus another large number.  I don't really work for a living... I just go to CrossFit.  (He was going through an "actually" phase earlier this year!).  Apparently my cooking is just really, really funny- but I think we all knew that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers