Saturday, May 14, 2016

Grant's Track Meet in Ansbach

Grant had another track meet in Ansbach on May 14.  We felt bad because he missed the meet in Grafenwoehr on the 7th because we were in Venice.  This weekend, I couldn't go to his meet because I was in Nuremberg at the CrossFit L1 seminar (I passed! Yay!), but Daddy and Nat got to go root on our little buddy!


Grant and Natalie, Ansbach, Germany.


Here is my little man getting ready to run the 6-7 year old 50m dash, heat one.  So there were two heats, of about 8 kids in each heat.


And WHAT?  He came in second place!!!!!!  He's so fast! I can't even believe it!  I'm so incredibly proud of him, although I'm still not certain where he gets this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers