Saturday, May 28, 2016

Wildpark Hufeisen, Veldensteiner Forst, Germany

While Mommy was away and galavanting around Madrid, Todd took the kids for a morning of fun at the Wildpark Hufeisen in the nearby Veldensteiner Forst.  The Forst (or Forest) is only about 15 minutes away and has a little park full of "wild" animals.
 

But first... the night before, they went down to downtown Auerbach and grabbed some Eis with their friend Isabella.  THIS.  What a mess!
 

Anyway, back to the Forst!  And what's a Forst without a biergarten!?!?
 

The kiddos spotted some boars.
 

You can have some cute deer eat directly out of your hand!  (Don't worry mom, I'm sure they washed their hands!)
 

Grant's turn to feed the animals.
 

What's up goat?  (Or whatever you are eating out of my daughter's hand!)  **Editor's Note:  Todd has informed me that this is actually also a deer, and not a goat!**
 

Time for some rope structure fun!  Grant looks confused here ha ha.  Keep climbing, buddy!
 

Kiddos in a wooden stick tee-pee!
 

I really LOVE this picture!  How cute are they!?!  They sent this to me when we I was in Spain and it made me sad!
 

Todd sent me this picture too and titled it something like, "Hansel and Gretel in the forest..."
 

And then he wrote, "I gave them some bread and sent them on their way.  That's okay, right?"  HA!  Silly Todd!  These walking sticks even made their way back home and are sitting in our foyer as we speak.  Mommy can't wait to join them on their next animal adventure!

Until next time Wildpark Hufeisen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers