Monday, September 22, 2008

Picture of Natalie rolling her eyes

This is a picture of my 15 month old-going on 15 year old daughter, rolling her eyes. It all started when we would say something like, "Eat your broccoli!" at the dinner table. Then of course, because it's so darn cute, we would laugh (Bad Mommy! Bad! Bad!). Now she does it when she has an audience. The more you laugh at her, the more she does it. And she thinks she is the funniest person! In this picture, she was rolling her eyes for Nana, Pop Pop and Uncle Co Co when we were at John's Pizza in New York.
 

4 comments:

  1. This picture is hysterical!! I would roll my eyes too if mom made me eat Broccoli! Yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical. Can Natalie teach Kara how to do that? I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I look like that when I'm told what to do at work! :) I can't wait to meet her.

    Hugs!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Kay would be sooooo proud of Natalie.

    ReplyDelete

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers