Sunday, November 15, 2009

Natalie's first haircut



Natalie got her first haircut! I must admit, I was a bit afraid of how she would react, given her serious aversion to doctors and nurses! But she really did great! We went to SnipIts in Framingham (at Shoppers World). We were in and out in like, 10 minutes! (Thank goodness!) She got up in the chair, the haircut only took a few minutes (we cut off about 2 inches), she got a lollipop and a prize, and we were done! And it was only $17.95. Some people might think that's expensive, but I can't get away with a haircut for less than $100, so I think that's a deal! PLUS, she got a root beer dum dum, that she loved (gross!). I was glad the whole thing was really quick because just as soon as the haircut was done, she said, "I want to get down." But on our way home, she said, "Getting a haircut is fun. I want to tell daddy!"

She must have really liked it because in the car today when we passed SnipIts (on our way to Toys R Us to check out toys that she might want Santa to bring), she said, "I went up, up, up!" At first I had no idea what she was talking about... but then I remembered that the hairdresser pumped up her chair and made her go "up, up, up!" She'll probably be talking about this haircut for weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers