Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba pictures

In my last post I said I didn't take any pictures last weekend.  Silly me, yes I did!  This picture is of Natalie and I with our DJ Lance Rock glasses on.  Pretty sweet.


And here's a shot of some of the Yo Gabba Gabba gang.  For those of you who don't speak "Gabba" talk, this is Muno, DJ Lance Rock, Foofah, Plex (in yellow behind Foofah), and Brobee.  They sing and dance and teach lessons about friendship, eating healthy, being scared, and other preschooler type issues.  I actually don't really like the show (it's SO weird) but the live show was fantastic and I was really surprised about how many songs we knew! 


And who doesn't love a little Biz Markie doing Biz's Beat of the Day?  Yes, he was really there, and yes, I swear he's only there to entertain the parents.


The highlight of the event was when Natalie took a late potty break at the end of the intermission.  Well timed, little girl... because we ran into Foofah and Muno near the bathrooms.  Muno gave Natalie a hug, and Natalie ran up and gave Foofah a hug.  What's funny about this, was for weeks she had been talking about wanting to give Brobee a hug.  I kept explaining that they would be on stage singing and dancing, but we probably wouldn't get to see them up close.  She totally proved me wrong!


During the intermission, you could text a message and having it show up on the big screen.  So I texted "Natalie Loves Brobee!!!"  and there it is!  Natalie was not as excited about this as I was. I... love technology. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers