Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scenes from September

Here's a little more of what we did in September.  First, I turned 35.  Booo....  But I was lucky enough to have my parents come up for a visit that weekend!  And I got to eat cake, so of course, that always makes for a good birthday...


While my parents were here, we all (minus the kids) went to the Sox-Rays game.  The Sox won, and it was a little chilly but we all had a good time anyway!  Here we are up on the Budweiser Pavilion.  I like the guy to the right making that creepy face...


One of Todd's co-workers went to Afghanistan for work for a few months.  He brought back presents for everyone, including this interesting hat, which we put on Grant!


Lastly, I caught this cute moment between Todd and Natalie while they were working on putting together a fairy mobile at the dinner table.  They looked so cute working on it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers