Friday, June 18, 2010

Da do do do, Da da da da...

Yesterday when I got home from work, Grant was lying in the playroom on his mat and talking up a storm.  From the kitchen, I thought I heard, "Da da da da da da."  So I went in for a closer listen.  And yep- Big Man was saying the D sound!  I have been working on this with him for weeks.  (Maybe months?).  So far my kids are pretty much alike in their gross motor skills development (or lack thereof), so I thought I would focus on Grant's verbal skills for a while.  Since he really seems to have no interest in moving around, much like Natalie when she was his age.  He's perfectly content to lay there and play with his feet.

The Celtics lost last night.  I cannot tell you how bummed Todd is. 

We went to the Sox game Wednesday night- they beat the Arizona Diamondbacks.  It was a great game- we sat in our awesome seats right behind the visitor's dugout.  Dustin Pedroia hit a 2-run-homerun, and so did Youk.  Jon Lester pitched a decent game (although later, I read an interview with Tito Francona and he said Lester didn't have much control.  Really? We won, didn't we???)  I brought my camera but didn't take any pictures for some reason. 

Don't worry, I'll take a ton this weekend.  We are having the family birthday party on Sunday, so I'm sure plenty of pics will be taken.  I am going to be SO busy this weekend until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers