Friday, June 18, 2010

The finished backyard project

I keep meaning to post about our finished backyard weeding/mulching project.  I already posted the "before" picture, but here it is again.  


And here is the after picture.  In fact, it's even prettier now.  The taller green plants have sprouted pretty yellow flowers (daffodils, I think... but seriously, I know nothing about plants).  Oh, and the dog in the picture below is Skye, our neighbor's dog.  (Are you insane thinking we got a dog?  I can barely handle 2 kids, so don't even think for one minute I would throw another child into the mix!  Because pets are like children and that would be way too much work.  Maybe when Natalie is 8...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers