Tuesday, October 27, 2009

7 more days!

I'm thinking it will probably be LONGER than 7 days. I haven't had any serious contractions (just the usual braxton hicks ones... they're a bit stronger, but nothing to write home about). PLUS... I'm still 1 cm and 50% effaced as of my appointment this morning. :-( But, I WAS able to get the H1N1 vaccine today, so I'm very happy about that. At least now I won't die, ha ha.

Meanwhile, my cold has turned into a little bit of a cough, which makes it feel like my ribs are going to explode. Rah!

Next Tuesday, if I make it that long, and I'm going to assume I am... I have my non-stress test and biophysical. They are going to strap some thingys to me and see if I'm contracting and make sure he's doing okay. Then they are going to give me another ultrasound (aka: biophysical) to make sure my fluid levels are good, he's in the right position, etc. We will see! I told my doctor, "I hope I don't see you next week!"

1 comment:

  1. I think it'll happen when the next low pressure system comes by. That really works. I told that to a guy I work with as his wife was nearing her due date, and sure enough, the next big Low moved in and she gave birth! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers