Thursday, February 18, 2010

A funny from Nana

I'm posting this blog on behalf of Nana.  Yesterday as the kids were in the car pulling out of the garage to go to daycare (Nana was driving, and I wasn't there because I was walking to the train station), Nana said, "And we're off!"  and Natalie added, "Like a herd of turtles!"  Nana thought she might pee her pants laughing! 

This is a saying from one of Mommy's friends (Megan Meadows).  I say it all the time, and Natalie has picked up on it.  Daddy even started saying it, and she always says, "No daddy, like the horses!"  I think she remembers this from last year's Kentucky Derby/Preakness/Belmont Stakes.  Funny how much longer she is remembering things these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers