Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year, Todd let me sleep in both Saturday AND Sunday.  Although I still got up at 8:30 on Sunday because I wanted to go out to breakfast.  We had a nice weekend and the kids were pretty good, even though they both are coming down with colds.  Natalie's colds are SO easy to deal with now that she has tubes.  I just can't get over it.  She gets a little grumpy though, which is always tough.  Grant on the other hand, had a fever up to almost 102 last night.  We let him fight the cold and didn't give him any Tylenol (generic - don't worry, I know about the recall) until bedtime.  He slept okay, but woke up twice in the 2 am hour, and again around 4:30.  It was my night with Grant, so all of my waking negated all of the beautiful sleep I received this weekend.  Oh well, maybe I'll get some sleep next year. 

We went to Maugus for breakfast in Wellesley on our way to Plymouth for the day.  Todd's parents are back from Florida, and it was good to see them again. 

You can see in this picture that Grant doesn't look very well. He was very pink faced. But he loves being fed by Grami!



We ate yummy hors d'oeuvres all afternoon, Chinese food for dinner, and we sipped on Warren's awesome cosmos with Todd's sisters Kathleen and Helen.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers