Tuesday, September 1, 2009

31 week update


Not much to report here. I had my 31 week appointment today. Baby G is measuring right on target. Blood pressure is good, and I had my regular flu shot. Got all of my paperwork for my short term disability AND the hospital pre-admittance paperwork ready for submittal. Check me out, I'm a house. I'm not even going to tell you how much I weigh, but I have never seen numbers on a scale like that! And I have 9 weeks left? I'm on target to gain about 35 pounds. I realize this is within the normal limits range, but I don't like it. I only gained 22 with Natalie. And she was almost 8 of it! So unless I've got a 20 pound turkey coming out of me in a few weeks, I'm gonna have to befriend Weight Watchers!
Natalie has her tubes put in tomorrow morning. I know things will go fine, but I'm worried about her freaking out. She hates doctors and doesn't want anything in her face (uh oh, beware the gas mask!) or anyone holding her down. Only one parent can go back with her, so my wonderful husband kindly volunteered. I suppose it wouldn't do any good to anyone if I went back there and she was kicking and screaming. I'm pregnant for crying out loud! But we both get to be there when she wakes up. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to hear about your little weight gain...LOL...I gained 69 with Kelsey. Granted I didn't know until after I had her b/c I weighed myself backwards each visit. I figured they'd tell me if I had gained too much or too little. Guess not! Next time I will watch the #. Good Luck today wth Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! you are definitely a glowing pregnant mommy! i think that you look great, even if you say you are about to gain 35 lbs...i gained about 40 with Olivia...it was like 39.8 or something foolish. but i've lost it all, so don't worry about that

    ReplyDelete

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers