Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cory and Brie are getting married!

Good news people... my brother finally asked his girlfriend of 3 years, Brianna, to marry him! This happened on the eve of their move from Tampa to Charleston, SC. What a crazy week for them! My mom said the ring was bee-you-tee-ful, so I can't wait to see pictures! He proposed to her on Bayshore Blvd, (I think) when they went out for a final walk before they finished packing up for Charleston. It sounded like she had no idea it was coming, which is always the best way to do it.

I can't believe my brother is getting married. That is so funny. To me, he's still my little 10-year-old brother. Whoa, we are totally adults now! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations to your bro! That's awesome. Tell him there's a lot of planning that goes into both the wedding and the reception...months and months in fact (um, okay, you know!)... as we just had our reception. Luckily, the weather was perfect. If he wants to marry outside, he needs to consult his sister the meteorologist. :)CONGRATS TO CORY AND BRIE!

    ReplyDelete

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers