Monday, September 28, 2009

Another weekend, come and gone...


With every weekend that comes and goes, I get a little more panicky that we are totally not ready for Baby G to get here! The poor kid has no furniture. He's sharing mine at the moment. At least we got the new car... and a car seat. The kid has some clothes, and a pack and play, so he should be good to go for at least the first few days. :-)


This past weekend was fun... Saturday, we went and got Natalie a Halloween costume. She is going to be Super Girl! The first thing Todd said was, "Buzz is going to LOVE this costume!" (Check out Rob's Blog and you'll know why!). She was SO freaking cute in this costume. And she didn't hate it... so that was a mega bonus. She doesn't care for things on her face or head, so that ruled out about 90% of the costumes we saw.


After lunch and Natalie's nap, we went down to Plymouth for my post-birthday birthday celebration. Aunt Betty, Shirley, KK, Seth, Madison, Madison's friend Elisa, Warren, and Carole were all there for a big fest (ugh... I'm still stuffed!) and chocolate cake! Seth helped me blow out the candles because I'm old, pregnant, and out of breath. I know it looks like there are 33 candles in the pictures, but as Madison said, "There aren't 33 because 33 wouldn't fit on the cake!" THANKS! You know you're getting old when...


Unfortunately in the middle of the night Saturday night, Natalie woke up crying and saying her belly hurt. She hadn't done a poopie in a couple of days, plus she had chocolate cake after dinner, so I'm sure that didn't help (and I didn't give her THAT much cake. Only a few bites). Todd gave her some water and blah... she threw up everywhere in her pack and play (and I mean EVERYWHERE). She felt much better after that and after having a bath. In fact, she slept through the night, and then had a nice poopie waiting for us in the morning. Doesn't this entry make you want to have kids???? Anyway, she slept in on Sunday and was in a good mood, so at least we are thankful for that. Last night was a good night too.


This morning, we had to go for her follow up ENT appointment for her tubes. She passed the hearing test with flying colors and only cried when Dr. Hansen had to look in her ears. She really doesn't like that. We have to go again in 3 months, which I guess is standard procedure.


Tomorrow night, Natalie is spending the night at Maureen's again while Todd and I go to our last Sox game of the season (and maybe ever, ha ha). They are playing the Blue Jays, and I think if they win tonight, they can clinch the wild card tomorrow night. But I think that is only if Texas WINS tonight. So of course, I want the Sox to clinch the wild card, but it would be way more fun if we were there to see it! So... just for tonight... Go Rangers! Wouldn't that be fun to see? I hope they do it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Supergirl! That's my girl! :)
    You guys are giving Natalie the best influences -and tell her uncle Buzz and Tom are so proud. I'll wear my superman suit, and Dolly will put on her Krypto outfit anytime for Natalie!

    ReplyDelete

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers