Thursday, April 22, 2010

First Tooth!

Grant got his first tooth!  I almost cried when I felt it.  My baby is growing so fast!  I have felt a hard lump in the area where his two bottom front teeth are for several days now, but yesterday morning, it had broken through.  It's his bottom right front tooth.  Todd and I tried so hard to get a picture of it this morning, but the camera wasn't cooperating.  Oh, and neither was Grant... every time I went to hold his mouth open, he would push his tongue out right over the tooth. 

Okay, I captured a picture, but it was hard.  He has been getting VERY grumpy in the evenings, maybe due to being tired, or maybe due to the teeth that are coming in.  Who knows.  But last night he was crying (for about 20 minutes, ugh!) so I thought that was a great opportunity to snap some pictures!  Oh you're so mean mommy!  Funny... when I look at the picture on my computer, I can see the tooth plain as day.  But now that I've uploaded it to the blog, I can't see it at all.  Trust me, it's there!  Oh well, maybe I can snap a few more during this evening's grumpy time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers