Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Natalie's Boo Boo

So, last week when she was at daycare waiting for lunch to be served,  Natalie fell off of her little chair, foward and onto the table, where she split her eyebrow open.  Maureen called Todd to let him know, and he took Natalie to the doctor to get it looked at.  Thankfully, he did not call Mommy until AFTER the whole event was over.  Smart Daddy.

So they used this special skin glue on her face to close the wound.  I hadn't heard of this before, but I really like the concept.  No stitches?   Boy, this would have saved me a lot of agony when I was 4 and had to get stitches in a similar place on my face (right next to my right eye). 

In the picture below, you can barely see it, but there is a bit of purple glue still holding on strong to the end of her eyebrow (toward her temple) of her left eye.  Don't mind the orange Skittle mess on the rest of her face.  Someone had a little too much fun with her Easter candy!

1 comment:

  1. You go, Natalie!! Orange is my favorite color, and you wear it well. In fact, you look adorable in ANY color!!

    ReplyDelete

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers