Friday, April 23, 2010

Where's Natalie?

I bet you're wondering why there aren't many pictures of Natalie lately.  Well, she has recently decided she does not want to be photographed.  So I have to capture pictures of her when she is not paying attention.  Otherwise, she yells, "NOOOO!" and runs away. 

So I wanted to take a picture of her new haircut.  This was all I could get.  It's pretty cute.  She loves going to Snip It's.  She loves getting a lollipop.  She picked a cream soda dum dum-- which happens to be my favorite.  She picked it because the wrapper had green on it, and that is her favorite color.  Kids are so funny.


The next picture is of her and Todd watching the Boston Marathon.  It runs right by our new house.  We are only a block or so from Route 135, which is where the Marathon runs.  What you see here are the front runners (pun intended!) in the men's group off in the distance a bit.  The wheel chair division goes first, then the women's, the men's, and finally, everyone else.  It's quite the circus atmosphere when everyone else runs through.    Some people dress up in funky costumes, a lot of people write their names on their arms or legs (so you can shout out, "Let's go Mike!" or "Come on Jennifer, you can do it!").  My friends who run marathons (because you KNOW I don't run!) say this really helps their morale.  Sometimes the people respond back to you (like, "Thanks!" or a nod of the head).  Then Todd and I giggle.  ("Hee hee, they spoke to us!").  Yes friends, we are dorks!  I can't wait for the kids to get older, as I think this will be really fun for them. Lord knows Todd and I think it's really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers