Friday, April 9, 2010

My babies

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my babies????



I just love these kids.  They are so fun.  Grant loves his big sister.  He laughs at her so much... and every time she comes in the room, he is all smiles.  Don't they look alike in the picture below?


Lastly, Grant is pushing himself up pretty well these days.  I'm hoping he at least rolls over before Natalie did (around 7 months!).  Both kids seem(ed) content when they were babies.  Like if Natalie were sitting, there wasn't much that could motivate her to reach for toys or start to crawl.  She was just really happy sitting in one spot and looking at the world around with her and playing with her own feet.  Grant seems that way too.  If you lay him on his belly, he usually just lays his head down and is content to lay there and suck on his hand!  But sometimes he does push up...


He can push himself higher than this, but I thought he looked so cute here.  I just want to kiss those cheeks!

1 comment:

The Bailey Planet

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers